How to Report Employee Misconduct

If you have any evidence of “Deputy Gangs” or employee misconduct within the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, you may report it and provide any evidence to the following entities:

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department

Any Department Supervisor or Manager

If you choose to call in your complaint, dial 1-800-698-TALK

Public Complaint and Commendation

Los Angeles County

Los Angeles County Equity Oversight Panel

Los Angeles County Office of Inspector General


State of California

California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)

California Department of Justice


United States Federal Government

U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Federal Bureau of Investigation

United States Department of Justice


Non-Government Organizations

ACLU of Southern California

United Nations Human Rights Council